LIBRERIA CREATIVA

jueves, 10 de diciembre de 2015

CHRISTMAS AND... ¿CARNIVAL?

                    Hi, boys and girls, I am Miriam and now I want to tell you that this weekend I have put a Christmas tree in my house. This have got little trees of wood, littles bells and littles stars. It is very beautiful. 


                      In the school, it is almost certain that we disguise it Your Face Sounds ( Tu Cara Me Suena) in carnival.¡To cool! Rocío, Ainoa and me want to imitate Sweet California.

                                                  Resultado de imagen de fotos de sweet california 2015                                   


I hope so.






MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY CARNIVAL XD. 



Resultado de imagen de dibujos bonitos que ponga miriam                  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario