LIBRERIA CREATIVA

jueves, 7 de mayo de 2020

MI RECORRIDO EN INGLÉS


Hello everyone, I am Guillermo Rodríguez. And I'm going to explain the route I take when I leave my house. I go down Calle de La Plata until I reach Plaza del Barrero, then I turn right and go straight down Calle La Mina until I get to Gutiérrez de Alba, then I turn left and I go straight on Calle Juan Abbot until I reach the Bakers Rotunda. Later I turn left towards Bailén street and then right to go along Avenida de los Panaderos until I reach the Clean Point, once there I go up the street until I find the Cruz del Inglés, then I go down the street through Conde de Guadalhorce, and I am going to stop at the Plazuela, once there I go back up Calle de la Plata and that is how my tour ends.

Bueno esto ha sido todo y a ver si me puedo encontrar con alguno de vosotros haciendo el recorrido.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hola Guillermo Vergara Gómez, y te quería decir, que has hecho muy bien esa entrada en Inglés.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. ¡Muchas gracias Guillermo!

      Un abrazo y hasta que nos volvamos a ver.

      Eliminar