LIBRERIA CREATIVA

viernes, 8 de mayo de 2020

Tarea Ingles

Hello everybody I´m Manuel del Trigo and I´m going to speak about mi walk yesterday.


Before my walk I washed my hands with desinfectant alcohol, then  I put a mask in my face,and  I took my scooter. I went down the stairs and I left to the street Jose Pinelo. I turn to the left and I went up the street , I turn to the left in the top . I rode my scooter to arrive the crosswalk. I crossed it and then I arrived to de Duque square.

When I was there I rode around the square for a long time .Then I turn to the right and I went  up to the town house and then I went down so fast I could.

I tried not touch anything and   I respected the save distance with people.

I spent my afternoon in the square playing with my brother Humbert and other friends.

When I heard the church´s bells at seven o´clock I came back home.

That´s all my friends .Goodbye 



MANUEL DEL TRIGO BEIZA

1 comentario:

  1. EXCELLENT WORK MANUEL! LOVELY! YOU USED PAST SIMPLE! REMEMBER, ALWAYS PAST SIMPLE,YOU CAN'T USE PRESENT AND PAST AT THE SAME TIME! PRESENT OR PAST, YOU DECIDE. I HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE OK!

    ResponderEliminar