LIBRERIA CREATIVA

sábado, 18 de abril de 2020

10 THINGS I LIKE AND 10 THINGS I DON' T LIKE.

Hi guys! I'm María and today I want to talk about 10 things I like and 10 things I don' t like.

So, Let's start!

I starting with the 10 things I don't like:

- I don't like vegetables.

- I don't like insects.

- I don't like the BIG dogs.

- I don't like fights and insults.

- I don't like see football in the TV. ( But I like to play it ).

- I don't like stay at home much time.

- I don't like maths.

- I don't like winter.

- I don't like to be ignored.

- I don't like Coronavirus.

So, now I continue with 10 things I like:

- I like dance. ( Especially ballet ).

- I like go shopping.

- I like the clothes.

- I like pasta with cheese.

- I like watch TV.

- I like the space.

- I like read.

- I like go out.

- I like spring.

- And I like stay with my friends and my family.

So, guys this is the end of the enter and I hope you liked it.

Now I want to put some positive phrases because I haven't put them in a long time.

Mr Wonderful frases llenas de Amor, Amistad, Positivas y ...


Tenemos muy buena conexion | Frases, Frases mr wonderfull, Frases ...

























Vivan esos abuelos con más historias que el tebeo! ¡Feliz ...


Pin en Mr.wonderful


























Las cosas paranormales que pasan en el estudio wonder. (Carteles ...


Frases Bonitas Sobre Una Sonrisa - Klewer w


























Mr. Wonderful | Frases chulas, Frases bonitas, Frases kawaii



BYE, BYEEEEEE.







3 comentarios:

  1. GREAT! I LOVE IT MARÍA! I LOVE MR WONDERFUL TOO! YOU DID IT REALLY WELL. EVEN YOU USED THE PHRASAL VERB GOING OUT. ONE DAY LEFT TO GO OUTSIDE. YOU ARE AMAZING!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola María soy Manuel del Trigo muy interesante la entrada, una pregunta ¿Milu cuenta como perro grande o como perro mediano?

    Un saludo y adiós.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hola, soy María. Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios. En cuanto a la pregunta de Manuel, Milu cuenta como perro grande. Al menos para mí, que me dan miedo.

    Un saludo, María.

    ResponderEliminar