LIBRERIA CREATIVA

domingo, 19 de abril de 2020

My favorite greek god

Hello everybody, today I`m going to talk you about my favorite greek god: Poseidon. I´m going to use the simple past with regular and irregular verbs.


Poseidon was  the god of the sea, the earthquakes and the horses. He lived in the Mediterranean sea. He was the brother of  Zeus, Hades, Hesita, Demeter and Hera. He married with Anfitrie and he had 2 children: Tritón and Rodo.

He usually fougth with his niece: Atenea. Poseidon caused earquakes and floods with his tridend.



Here I leave you a funny video of Poseidon (in Spanish):



That`s all foks and see you later.




MANUEL DEL TRIGO BEIZA




3 comentarios:

  1. I LOVE IT MANUEL. YOU DID IT REALLY WELL. YOU ARE AMAZING. YOU LOVE GREEK HISTORY AND GODS AND GODDESSES.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. HERE YOU HAVE 16 CURIOSITIES ABOUT POSEIDON IN ENGLISH

    https://youtu.be/As1Vsy9zr4c

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ENGLISH POSEIDON NO ACCENT SPANISH POSEIDÓN ACCENT

    ResponderEliminar