LIBRERIA CREATIVA

jueves, 16 de abril de 2020

ENGLISH DIPLOMA AND MY ORGANIZATION/DIPLOMA DE INGLES Y MI ORGANIZACION

Hello to everyone, I am Pablo Pineda and today I´m going to talk about two diplomas that the english teacher have given me for my good work and I will talk too about how I am organizing me at home, but this entry is different because I will say it in English and in Spanish. Well, let's get started.
Hola a todos/as, soy Pablo Pineda y hoy voy a hacer una entrada sobre dos diplomas que me ha entregado la seño de inglés por mi buen trabajo y también hablaré de cómo me estoy organizando en casa, pero esta entrada es distinta porque la diré en ingles y en español. Bueno empecemos.
 
I wanted to share that the teacher Jennifer gave me two diplomas because when I saw it I was very happy to know that I am going well in English and I do not know if some have also been given it but I think she give it to me because I made two blog entries in English and I sent to her almost every homework  except two but to who have not given the diploma I recommend you that sent her everything and make you blog posts in English and you will see how your diploma will arrive at your mail
Yo quería compartir que la seño Jennifer me ha entregado dos diplomas porque cuando lo vi me puse muy contento de saber que voy bien en inglés y yo no sé si a algunos también se lo han entregado pero yo creo que me lo entregó porque hice dos entradas en el blog en inglés y también ya he entregado casi todas las semanas menos dos  pero a los que no os han dado el diploma le recomiendo que entreguen todo y que hagan entradas en blog en  inglés y ya veréis como os llegará el diploma al correo
 
Now I'll put a picture of the diplomas:
Ahora pondré una foto de los diplomas:
 
 
 

 

 A picture wouldn't let me download it and I've only been able to put this one.
 Una foto no me ha dejado descargarlo y solo he podido poner ésta.

I'll finally get how I've been organizing these days let's get started.
Finalmente pondré como me he estado organizando estos días empecemos.

 I have organized my homework in different ways, like:
-saving things in folders.
-making me a work calendar to know what work to do in every hour
-putting Post-it.
-etc.
Yo me he organizado de distintas formas como:
-guardando las cosas en carpetas.
 -haciéndome un horario para saber qué trabajo hacer cada hora
 -poniendo Post-it.
-etc.
 
I'll finally tell how I made the work calendar in case you want to download it and do it.
Finalmente diré cómo me hice el horario por si os lo queréis descargar y hacerlo.
 
First I downloaded Time Tablet++, then I made me a work calendar with the hours and everything works and when ends the hour it gets whiter. well, I'll finally take pictures. Good bye.
Primero me descargué Time Tablet++, luego me hice mi horario con las horas y todas las tareas y cada vez que termina esa hora la tarea se pone mas blanca. bueno por ultimo pondré fotos. ADIÓS.
 

 
 







3 comentarios:

  1. Hola Pablo, soy Javier. Me alegro mucho por tus diplomas. Enhorabuena.
    Un codazooo.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love it Pablo! You did it really well. Congratulations! One day left to go outside! EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love your report because you used past simple. Even you used the future will! Brilliant!

    ResponderEliminar