LIBRERIA CREATIVA

lunes, 30 de marzo de 2020

CHRIS MARTIN

Hello everyone I am Pablo Pineda and today I going to talk about Chris Martin which is the other video that I send the signal to see it and make the entrance. Well, let's get started.

First of all I will talk about the video that I liked a lot and understood a little only that in my opinion I speak a lot. A and again in my opinion I liked the video more than John Legend for me he sang better the but Chris Martin did not sing anything bad. Now I'll say some information, let's get started.

Chris Martin is a singer, musician, songwriter, record producer and leader of the British band Coldplay. He is also known for his activism in campaigns for fair trade and against hunger in the world. And I'm going to explain what it's like to be an activist. Activist is that when you don't see something like it you denounce it or protest about it. The song Yellow that a song sung by the band Coldplay that is the band of Chris Martin won the Grammy Award and their songs are rock type. I also won the award called Brit. I will then put personal data.

Personal data:

-Born: 2 March 1977.
-Age: 43.
-Height: 1.86 m.
-Couple: Dakota Johnson since 2017.
-Ex-woman: Gwyneth Paltrow married since 2003 - 2016.
-Sons: He has a daughter named Apple Blythe Alison Martin who was born on May 14, 2004 and a son, Moses Bruce Anthony Martin, born April 8, 2006.

Finally I will put a photo and a link of the video that we had to see:

 
Chris Martin
 

               https://www.instagram.com/tv/B90Ft_knpuT/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet


Well, this has been it. Good bye.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi, Pablo. I really liked that you make this entry in English. (Just like me in this coment b( ̄▽ ̄)d)
    And I think you entry is cool.(^U^)

    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づA hug and a littel kiss!(づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ

    ResponderEliminar