LIBRERIA CREATIVA

viernes, 27 de marzo de 2020

JOHN LEGEND

Hi, I'm Pablo Pineda and I'm going to talk about John Legend.

I'm talking about John Legend because the english signal has been a job that is to listen to the song and then ask the questions and make an entry to and by the way it's all on the mingen blog. Well, I'm going to give you some information.
 
 John Legend is a singer, pianist and actor and I'm going to talk about the song. It was very cool and I liked a lot I understood a little but it sings very well. I didn't like it before, but when I listened to him. Now I'll go on with some information.
 
 John legend won eleven awards called Grammy. On September 17, 2018, he became a major artist, for winning the Emmy, Grammy, Oscar and Tony Award. Finally I'll put curious facts:
 
 
-He has a woman called Chrissy Teigen and they married in 2013.
 
-He has a daughter named Luna Simone Stephens.
 
-Born on December 28, 1978.
 
-Measures 1.75m.
 
-He is 41 years old.
 
Finally I will put a photo and a link and the link is from the job:
 
 
John Legend
 
 
 
 
 
Well, this has been it. Good bye.



2 comentarios:

  1. I've just seen your writing about John Legend.I loved it. Even you used going to, adjectives like cool or little, past simple verbs like understood or won and phrasal verbs like go on that means continue. Congratulations! Excellent work!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ¡Oh! She is the teacher Jennifer. Thanks for your comment.

    Teacher John Anthony.

    ResponderEliminar